Here at Cam’s our Indoor training is never boring, we have options of coached MultiRider sessions (1 hour) or you can book in for a self-guided session during our business hours.
Benefits of Indoor training
- Improve your cycling power by 20 to 30% and your speed by 5km/h
- Safe environment – no cars here
- Interactive with key output info, speed, gradients, time and distance
- Use your own bike
- Real life simulation with courses from around the world, including HILLS!
- Coaches to guide you, observe your form, set efforts and lots of encouragement
- For the triathlon minded folk, you can run off the bike
- Rain – what rain? You can replace an outdoor ride with an indoor one
We also have full shower facilities and an onsite coffee shop – so you can fit in a pre-work session.
Please note: If you have disc brakes, you will need to bring your own adaptor to indoor sessions as the Computrainers are only equipped to take quick release skewers or through axle adaptors. Please contact us if you are unsure about the adaptor what you require.
Can’t make a scheduled Indoor session?
You can book an indoor trainer during our business hours and complete a self-guided session; we have a variety of courses, distances, and levels of difficulty to choose from. Self-guided sessions are popular if you’re training for a Half or full Ironman or a ride of one of the Tours in Europe. You can ride with your club mates or friends or solo if you prefer, we have a number of current courses available from around the world.
Pricing for Indoor sessions
Come and try an Indoor Session on us, it’s your chance to test us out and we bet you’ll be hooked. Contact us at Cam’s to book in for your complimentary session.We have options to suit all budgets. Membership is the most economical – our coached outdoor rides are included, there are Monthly, Quarterly, 6 Monthly and Annual options, as well as our Personalised Training Program. Not sure that membership is your style or you’d like to test us out – you can try our casual training options, single sessions are $30 or a 10 session pack for $230.
Other Indoor Sessions
Outside of our scheduled sessions our Indoor trainers are available for:
- One on One Coached sessions
- Specialised training such as hill climbing, time trialing or sprinting
- Triathlon transition training – Do a session and then run off the bike.
- Group training –Perfect for club/team training/racing and social events.
- Corporate challenges/training –Corporate groups can book a session with an experienced coach and discover how much fun cycling or racing together can be.