CAM’S BIKE TRANSPORT
Don’t like packing your bike for travel? Don’t enjoy repacking and unpacking after your race when you are tired and sore? Not to mention lugging it through hotels, transfers, airports and the extra fees incurred. Bike ever been damaged in air transport?
Cam’s Bike Transport was introduced in early 2016. The impressive 7m trailer has capacity for 45+ bikes without dismantling any part of your bike and travels all over the east coast of Australia offering a bike transport service to select races and events (see below for current offers).
INTERESTED IN HIRING THE TRAILER FOR YOUR GROUP/CLUB EVENT?
The trailer is also available for hire if large groups require transport to an event. Contact us direct to book or inquire about this service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3844 4607.
CAM’S BIKE TRANSPORT TRAVELS TO:
- FEBRUARY – Bright, Victoria for Cam’s Tour of Bright
- FEBRUARY – Hell of the West Triathlon
- MARCH – Falls Creek, Victoria for Peaks Challenge Falls Creek
- APRIL – Toowoomba to Mooloolaba for TOO MOO 220
- JUNE – Cairns, Cairns Ironman (Currently Open for Booking)
- OCTOBER – Fitz’s Challenge, Canberra
- DECEMBER – L’Étape, Canberra
- JANUARY – Tour Down Under
Please see below for full details on inclusions and pricing on Events open for booking.
CAIRNS IRONMAN & 70.3 2019
Cam’s Bike Transport is travelling to Cairns Ironman in June 2019. The following is included in your package:
- Bikes to be delivered to Cam’s Cycle Coaching by 10am Tuesday of race week (04/06/19).
- Bikes ready for collection in Cairns by 12 noon Friday on race weekend
- Mechanic on hand for any last minute adjustments
- Cam’s Cycle Coaching will collect your bikes from transition once access is granted and load it onto the trailer for you
- Cam’s will wash and lube your bike on return to Brisbane
- Bikes will be available for collection from Cams Cycle Coaching after lunch on Thursday post race. If you have opted to take advantage of the wash and lube you will be contacted via email/phone once they are ready. The bikes will be washed in order of booking starting Thursday.
The return bike transport fee to Cairns with the above inclusions is $280.00 for Cam’s 12 & 6 mth members, $300 for returning Cam’s Cairns Transport clients, $320 for other and non-members.
Spaces are limited. Cam’s Bike Transport Trailer is fitted with security alarm systems. The trailer is insured to carry bikes, however it is still recommended that you have your bike covered with your own insurance. In booking your bike in for transportation you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as listed here.
Book your bike transport to Cairns Ironman Australia – OPENING FOR BOOKINGS NOW.
Thank you to our sponsors: